blankhomeaboutthe fammy faithwhats cookinget crafty

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Fabric Scrap Pennants

Recently I was cleaning out my craft cabinet and noticed I had gobs and gobs of remnant fabric laying around. I really wanted to try to purge as much unnecessary items as I could and new that most of these scraps would never get used. So in one last ditch effort I decided to rustle up enough pieces to make some pennants to adorn Easton's windows with. And that's exactly what I did!
I started by cutting out a bunch of rectangles for the pennants from my fabric scraps.
I used a crochet chain stitch to attach to and hold up all of my pennants... 
laid out my ironed fabric with the yarn on top...
and hot glued the fabric around the yarn...
then snipped off the flap of fabric that was now showing after I folded it over.
Tada! A perfect adornment for Easton's window!

2 comments:


  1. In each dialogue box, the movies chronologically segregated in descending order.
    This site is very organized and very possible. The film can be searched alphabetically.
    From 0-9 and the alphabets individually can be searched.Hollywood, Bollywood, Malayalam, Tamil
    and Telugu movies. Once you open the website, you will be able to see a range of options.123Movies,
    GoMovies, GoStream, MeMovies or 123movieshub,movierulz,hindi movies,Bollywood | Hollywood | Songs | Punjabi
    | Hindi Dubbed | Songs | Hindi Webseries Season | Netfilix | ULLU App

    In a separate dialogue box, we can search by the plethora of the genres provided to us. Action, animation, adventure,
    biography, comedy, crime, documentary, drama, family, fantasy, film-noir, game show, history, horror, music, musical, mystery,
    news, reality show, romance, sci-fi, sports, talk- show, thriller, war and western and various genres can be found here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch 9anime online in high quality for free with English subbed, dubbed. Update daily, No tracking, No paying, No registration required. Just enjoy your anime

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips