blankhomeaboutthe fammy faithwhats cookinget crafty

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Candlestick Candy Jars

Turns out after going through what seemed like endless boxes, as Ben and I decided to clean out our garage, I must have been some kind of candle holder collector. I mean I had so many candle holders I couldn't believe my eyes! What to do with all of them?! Oh I know, how bout spray paint them an assortment of colors, glue plastic tupperware containers on top and use them as candy jars!!! 
Turns out thats just what I ended up doing. I happened to order thai food one night for dinner and the food came in these perfectly sized, tall plastic containers with lids that were exactly the diameter of my candlesticks. How perfect was that! So I hot glued each base to the candle holder and filled those puppies with some favorite sweets! They have been a hit ever since!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips