blankhomeaboutthe fammy faithwhats cookinget crafty

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Pom Pom Christmas Tree

One of the greatest parts of this project besides it being adorable is that it is super durable and almost indestructible. And having a 1 1/2 year old means that pretty much all of our decorations this year need to be 1. durable and 2. mildly indestructible.
Finally my Santa has his own tree
I used some cardboard from an old box and rolled it into a cone and secured it with some hot glue.

Then I took out all of the green yarn I had and used my pom pom maker to make pom poms in every color.
I glued them on from brightest green to darkest.
Simple, easy, cute, soft, and your kids can play ,look at, touch and even toss this project without worry.
Untitled_zpsf419afba

2 comments:

  1. Love Christmas decorations. Love Pom Poms. Love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. すごくかわいい(*≧з≦)
    私もクリスマス用に作ります🎵
    ありがとう😆💕✨

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips